Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Survey thing

Rules first: I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.



1) 5 Things on my ‘to-do’ list:


a. Send off loan information

b. Grocery shopping

c. Stop scratching my skin

d. Read The Screwtape Letters

e. Study Arabic  



2) 5 Snacks I Love:


a. Cookie dough

b. Slurpees

c. Sweedish Fish
d. Rice crispy treats
e. My mom’s homemade coffee cake

3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
a. Travel 
b. Pay off debts
c. Pay off my parents debts/house
d. Buy a car
e. Invest/buy property

4) 5 Places I’ve lived:
a. El Monte, CA 
b. Santa Maria, CA
c. Salt Lake City, UT
d. Skagway, AK
e. Alexandria, Egypt (sort of)

5) 5 Jobs I’ve had:
a. Campus Shuttle Bus Driver
b. Bus driving tour guide, alaska
c. Home Depot
d. Old Navy
e. Smith’s Marketplace

6) 5 Things people don’t know about me:
a. I’ve been called for jury duty 3 times in 5 years 
b. I’m addicted to a couple of webcomics
c. I have to change my bed sheets at least once a week
d. I’ve SCUBA dived in the Red Sea
e. I hate mayonaise

Anyway, I don't really know a lot of people on here, so whatever, anyone can do this who wants to.  It's just for fun.

3 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Thanks! I love your crazy blog! I miss you, too!

S&J Jones Family said...

I nicknamed you MoKe on my blog link list. I think it's cute and fits you...and I hope you like it!

Allison said...

So yes, I went to Pismo. I have to say the department chair for where I work is from Turkey and he would be so in love with you since you have been there. He actually would be impressed! How's everything going?