Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Raging Waters

So I haven't updated in a while. Not too abnormal for me. My life hasn't been too exciting lately. I've just been working everyday and going to school. Work is stupid. My goal is to one day have a job that I really enjoy. I can't even comprehend such a magnificent thing. I don't think I've ever had a job I've really liked and certainly never a job I've LOVED. When I think of all the jobs I've had (which have been quite a few) I haven't ever enjoyed any of them. There were some that I hated a lot less then others or days I was glad to be employed by a certain employer or even tasks I liked but nothing I could ever imagine sticking with forever. The really annoying part for me is that I can't even conjure up a dream job. When I was a kid, my amazing high school/college dream job was to be a life guard at a water park. Eight year old me couldn't imagine anything better then being paid to hang out all day at a water park. Just imagine, at the end of your shift you have to get to the bottom of the slide, so what do you do? Duh, you ride the water slide down. Seriously, Raging Waters Life Guard was the stuff dreams a made of. Or were, when you were a kid. Now working at a water park just makes me worry about sunburns, cancer and leathery skin. What's a girl to do? So I just keep going and doing and being, hoping that this dream job I don't even know about will appear.

No comments: