Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Hair

My mom finds it humorous and odd that I don't brush my hair. I keep telling her that you just don't brush curly hair, apparently people with straight hair don't realize this very important fact. Here are some pictures for my mom to prove this point.




All I did was brush my hair, that's it. I didn't even us a boar hair bristle brush. No product of any kind was used in the taking of these pictures. And also, I'm just drinking water out of that coffee mug. I can't stand drinking out of plastic so sometimes that means drinking water or orange juice out of mugs. It's just something I inherited from my father (along with the hair).

2 comments:

Will Rhea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Will Rhea said...

Maureen, I've known your dad my whole life [44 years] and I don't ever remember his hair being like yours. :-)

However, drinking from a good mug is something you must've inherited from further up the genetic chain. I have a similar problem in that I will not eat off of a paper plate. I must have a real plate. Maybe it comes from Grandma Keelin?