Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Christmas Break part 1

My Christmas was fantastic. Lots of time spent with family and lots of good food and relaxing. My photos will tell my story of my vacation in California.

The following 2 are from Christmas morningMarshall The Dog
Patrick, Elijah (Ed) and Nathan

I absolutely love going home. I love California and I adore and am mesmerized by the beauty of the Central Coast. With that said, Santa Maria is boring for those in their mid-twenties. There really isn't anything for us to do in the evening. This is what we ended up with:Natalie and I decided to recreate our lives in Santa Maria of Past...at night.
Natalie in front of our elementary school alma mater
Jacks is an Orcutt classic
Sometimes I like to dance like an umpa lumpa in front of my old high school
Natalie knows how to represent
Remember when this was Camelot? THOSE were the days.

We went decided to go to the Guadalupe Sand Dunes and Lake Oso Flaco. It's very pretty out there. However, I recommend not going right before sunset, give yourself more time.








1 comment:

Will Rhea said...

I never would've recognized Patrick. I guess that's what happens when you're living on 20 + year old memories of a little blonde haired boy who pronounced his "L" like a "Y".

I guess I'll have to keep up more by reading Maureen's blog consistently.