Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Christmas Break pt 2

John, my sister's (Riana) boyfriend, took us shooting one afternoon. It was a lot of fun and (double plus bonus) I was good! especially with the sniper rifle. P.S. Nothing living was shot. I still don't think I could ever shoot an animal.

I just love this picture and oak trees. This shot reminds me of the cover for Big Fish.
These cows were very suspicious of us.
John looks like a little boy in this picture
John forgot to bring enough earplugs, so in this one he's plugging Riana's ears with his hands and his own ears with his shoulders. What a good boyfriend.
I'm always a lady, even when shooting a sniper rifle.
I just think this is a cool shot of us shooting. Thank you Riana.

This gun is a German WW2 rifle. Pretty nifty.


John and I and his truck
I just like the point of view of this one.

This llama was just walking around.
Apparently if you cross a cow with a golden retriever this is what you get. A Scottish Highland Cow
Emu
Who would of thought Emu eggs looked like this?!
Three happy girls

Natalie and I also took a short hike behind our old elementary school in the Orcutt Hills.








There is the photo essay of my Christmas Vacation.

No comments: