Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I need a new life...

Work started out pretty good today. I had some friendly passengers who were pleasant conversation; An old anthropology professor was on board, and totally remembered me; And a railroad crossing sign came down on my bus. See, pretty good. But then I had some annoying/rude passengers, I had to switch buses, my stomach hurt, I was behind schedule ALL DAY, and I left my book on the bus. So it's official, I'm sick of my job. I REALLY REALLY need to get job in my major field now. Today was just the motivation I needed.

On a more unpleasant note, Max was fired on Friday. He is sort of a lose cannon. One day after work he was giving me a ride home and started asking me about my love life. He then proceeded to tell that all I need to do is bat my eyelashes and I can have any guy I wanted. Also, after I got back from Yemen he said I had been very missed and was very loved. He can be very off-putting at times but he was always nice to me. His wife also works with us and she's also very nice and is also a fan of me. (I apparently like to use the word 'also').

Also, Mary came to town last weekend and We went to Lagoon with some friends of mine. We had fun. Here's a couple of pictures from that fatefully fun night.


1 comment:

S&J Jones Family said...

I LOVE YOU, MO! I hope all is better with your job or at least maybe that you can find a better one!