Thursday, October 30, 2008

So I'm just lying in bed being very unproductive. Sleep would probably be the most productive thing I could do right now. whatever. Anyway, my adorable friend Jackie had these surveys on her blog and I felt like doing them. I'm a copycat.

I am: acne face freak
I think: a lot
I know: not so much
I want: purple shirt
I have: great friends
I dislike: bills
I miss: my family
I fear: not
I feel: content
I hear: phil collins
I smell: clean
I crave: a good book
I cry: too often
I usually: sleep in
I wonder: what the next big change in my life will be
I regret: stupid stuff
I love: cooking
I care: but sometimes I don’t
I always: go out of my way to step on crunchy leaves
I worry: I’m not doing good enough
I am not: finished
I remember: my shoe size
I believe: life is short
I dance: badly
I sing: worse
I don’t always: remember to brush my teeth
I argue: too much
I write: poorly
I win: hardly ever
I lose: a lot
I wish: money wasn’t one of my problems
I listen: to NPR
I don't understand: love
I can usually be found: thinking
I am scared: of losing loved ones
I am happy: being loved


The Second Tag


8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Law & Order
4. House
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Pushing Daisies
7. Psych
8. That 70s Show


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS (today)

1. Albertos
2. Buritto Loco
3. Bombay House
4. Curry in a Hurry
5. In -n- Out
6. Happy Sumo
7. Barbacoa
8. Red Iguana



8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

1. Worked
2. Called old landlord
3. Blog-Stalked
4. Ate late night pie with Leslie
5. Watched 1/2 of An Affair to Remember
6. Made french toast for breakfast
7. Showered
8. Decided I need a new job, quickly

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Snowboarding
2. Christmas
3. The weekend
4. Sleeping
5. My next paycheck
6. Being made perfect
7. Christmas baking
8. The holiday season movies


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. New job
2. Updated music
3. New Clothes
4. New shoes
5. New apartment
6. Car
7. Photographic Memory
8. The Love of my Life

4 comments:

Summer and family said...

Hi Maureen. Just stopping by to see how you're doing. It's fun reading your tags. It looks like you had fun with your sister visiting!

Les Fuller said...

HEy moses,
I know your a blogstalker and so am I so, I'm going to use your surveys to see what my fam puts on their lists
love ya

Madison said...

You are thoroughly entertaining, my dear. Me you and Les will have to hang out sometime.


P.S. Now you have a blogg stalker.

S&J Jones Family said...

Yay, that was fun to read. I'm glad you are a "copy cat". I don't always remember to brush my teeth either ;)