Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updating My Life

It's been a very busy past few weeks for me. Things have been kind of crazy. I moved at the beginning of the month into an apartment with my friend Crista. We've been painting and cleaning and we both work and she also goes to school, so it's been a very slow process to say the least. My sister Mary came down for conference weekend from Rexburg and helped us do some painting as well. She's a good couple inches taller then either of us, so she was much appreciated.

I also had the opportunity to go to the Timpanogos Caves with a couple of friends. It was a really nice hike and the caves were amazing and the scenery on the way up was amazing. We actually went twice. The first time we went we just happened to show up on the only day in the history of the park that they were offering admittance to the park and cave tours for free. Tickets were sold out by 9 am. Needless to say, we didn't get to see the caves but we enjoyed the hike anyway. Then later on that week we went back and were able to see the caves. Here's some pictures.

Jake, Leslie and I

Inside the Caves





We also had the chance to drive up American Fork Canyon. It was so beautiful this time of year. I LOVE all the fall colors. Being from California where there is very little change in seasons, has given me a great appreciation for all the colors of fall.



1 comment:

S&J Jones Family said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures, MoKe...sigh...I miss mountains!