Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's My Life

I haven't been too good at updating, I've been more focused on my other blog. But I do still need to (and try to) keep this one up too. My life really hasn't been too exciting lately. Just the daily grind. Twin and I have successfully finished watching the entire first, second and third seasons of Psych in about a two week frame. We are slightly obsessed. Everywhere I go and every conversation I have, Psych quotes go through my head. It might be a contagious disease. 
     Twin pictures and Roommate Pictures.
 Twin's birthday was on Thursday. Since we've been friends, this is the first summer I've been in Utah for his day. A group of us went out to dinner Thursday night. It was pretty low key. But Friday night he had a party at The Tavernacle. It was so much fun! I've heard of it and been wanting to go pretty much since I moved to Utah but just never have. It's this bar that has dueling pianos and sing-alongs. So much fun! Most people drank. Jewel, Bang and I threw back a few Shirley Temples.  We like to keep it real.  I also realized that when you request a song and you dedicate it "to Twin from Twin on your 26th Birthday"  then everyone assumes it's your birthday too and sing to you as well.  That sort of back-fired on me.  
It's fun to make Bang Sandwiches when you dance.  It's also fun to make her dance when she doesn't really want to dance.  Sometimes it's a lot more fun to pretend to be drunk because then people don't actually realize how crazy you really can be.  Bang and Jewel know what I mean.
The group minus Julie






Today was a laid back day. I was awaken by yet another Twin text. However, I learned my lesson from last time and my text alert is so much less annoying now. I also learned my lesson by simply not responding to him until I felt like waking up. Which is exactly what I did. I ran some errands in Sugarhouse and then came home and watched TV and uploaded pictures from my camera to my computer. I went through a bunch of Photo Booth pictures I have and found an obscene amount of pictures of just Twin, Jewel and I. It's slightly ridiculous how many there are. Then later on in the evening Jewel and I walked out to Sugarhouse and met up with Julie at this new burger place. Then we walked around Sugarhouse a bit, walked Julie home, and then walked ourselves home. There was a lot of walking.

No comments: