Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WAKE UP

I was woken up this morning by an incoming text message an hour before my alarm was set to go off. I had slept for almost 6 hours at this point and my incoming texts sound like a car racing down the street and is on vibrate (both of which I promptly decided to change). 99% sure Twin (a.k.a. Zack) sent it solely to wake me up and annoy me. This is how the conversation went:

Twin: How did you sleep?
Me: OMG! Thanks for the crap wake up text
Twin: LOL! Well, now you can get a move on things. :D (big smile with teeth)
Me: Up yours
Twin: Then my work here is done. 0:) (angel smile face)
Me: (swear word)
Twin: Are you just going to fling insults at me now?!?
Me: Going back to sleep now. and dreaming of imported high thread count sheets
Twin: Haha! don't dream about bugs or dirty sheets!
Me: UGH! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! NOW I'M AWAKE.
Twin: OMG! Twin, you needn't be so dramatic about everything.
Me: Did you know my family is afraid to wake me up in the morning? it's a family joke that you take your life in your hands. reason #1 for Daddy Daughter Donut Day.
Twin: What was reason #2?
Me: My dad liked alliteration.
Twin: Yay! Now I am part of the joke too!

Yeah, so that's how I woke up this morning.

On a side note, completely unrelated to ever, ever, ever getting up early, I did a load of laundry, cleaned out my portion of the pantry and cleaned the bathroom (hand and knees kind of cleaning) all before work this morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you want to sleep, then turn the phone off. I'm sure if Murphy would've had a cell phone, then his famous law might be slightly different and surely include something about phones.

The Mo You Know said...

I don't even know you!