Monday, August 3, 2009

Sometimes updating can be such a hassle. But sometimes it's not. Life is weird that way. Anyway, I guess I have had a few adventures since the last time I've posted.

I got a new bed

I saw a bunch of llamas at a gas station


I went to Moab


I hiked to Delicate Arch


I saw the Colorado River


I hiked up Mill Creek in Moab

I went to Castle Dale

I swam in the Great Salt Lake


I went to the Spiral Jetty

I developed a suspicious rash on my arms that confused the dermatologists as well

I went to a bad mexican restaurant called Guadalahonky's solely for the purpose of it's name

I went on a 10 mile bike ride

I deep cleaned the kitchen

And made black bean tacos and south western egg rolls for Zack and Leslie and I didn't get any pictures of the dinner. But here's a picture of Zack and Leslie instead.

No comments: