Monday, August 3, 2009

My mom came to Utah just to visit me last month and I never posted any pictures from that week. It was fun and nice having her here. And I miss her. We didn't really do many exciting things while she was here but we still had fun. Here are some pictures.


On the roof of the Conference Center

My cousin's adorable kids, Afton and Cooper. My mom was sitting down at the kitchen table when Cooper came in the room and saw her for the first time in a few years and he went right up to her and hugged her and wanted to sit on her lap all afternoon.

American Flag cupcakes we spent hours making. The picture in the book looks better, but they still turned out nice and everyone loved them. Especially the kids.

My mom's last night in town. We went to the Red Iguana for dinner with Zack, Leslie and Jewel.

Here we are at the airport saying good-bye. Also, this is the only picture I got of us together from the entire week. I'm a bad picture taker.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Your mom looks so good! That looks like a lot of fun... I'm jealous!